Tuesday, December 19, 2006

KIDS WILL BE KIDS WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM...I FOUND THESE YOUNGSTERS AT PATRICK MCHUGH'S SCHOOL...

I really like this photograph. It took every bit of one second as I prompted these youngsters to pose and smile for the camera. Like kids anywhere, they instantly struck this particular pose and I responded by clicking my shutter. Their smiles and spontaneous reaction to my request make for a nice photo...at least that's my opinion. Leave a comment if you agree or disagree with me on this one. And if you are leaving a comment to project your hatred or animosity toward me, then forget it (because, even though I'm generous in giving you an opportunity to express yourself, I will not be targeted by any negative comments. In other words, your printed remarks will be removed before anyone has the opportunity to read them...).