Saturday, December 30, 2006

TWO LOVELY ZULU COLLEAGUES AT NORKEM PARK H.S. = ONE DELIGHTED FULBRIGHT TEACHER FROM AMERICA...


Yep, that would be me! I'm not gonna post names because permission wasn't granted to have their names associated with mine and then sent out to the worldwideweb. Regardless, their images go out there to intrigue and have people wonder how in heck an older fellow like me can cause such havoc amongst the ladies. Just kidding, of course! It's just a photograph taken in the staff lounge at NPHS during the last days of school. Everyone was finished with grades and the learners were long gone...we were having fun and being frivilous. My t-shirt reads "Spirit of Africa" and this picture represents the friendliness of some of my teacher-colleagues. Gosh, I miss you already!